Do you like turning strategy and design into finished websites? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of working on a range of projects, and solving technical puzzles quickly? Do you like managing and mentoring developers? If you are a versatile Drupal architect who has a passion for planning, managing and creating accessible websites using Drupal, we want to meet you.
This position will involve architecting websites in Drupal, mentoring Drupal developers, code reviews, and team management.
At iFactory, you will join a team of friendly and talented experts in web design, web development, information architecture, user experience, and strategy. You will work on projects for leading clients in higher education, publishing, non-profit, and healthcare. Since 2020, we have been a fully remote company. We have a top-notch project management team, excellent benefits, good work-life balance, and a flat organizational model—all of which make it easy to work on our team.
- Work with a scope, schedule, design documentation and functional specifications to architect a functional website with a user-friendly editor experience on Drupal
- Communicate with clients and team members about best practices for building efficient, extensible, standards-based websites
- An expert understanding of Drupal architecture at all levels, including custom modules and themes, configuration management, preprocessors, services, controllers, plugins, and event listeners.
- Ability to successfully translate functional and technical requirements into a technical plan
- A drive to take ownership over the success of a project, mentor junior developers, review code and provide guidance on technical strategy.
- Proficiency with Git and familiarity with bitbucket.
- Drupal 8/9
- Version Control (we use git)
- Fluid responsive design
- Accessibility (Section 508, WCAG 2.0)
- Performance optimization
- Web standards
- Sass / Less
- Other CMS Platforms
- Acquia Drupal certifications
- Ability to explain approaches
- Good sense of technical judgment
- Problem solver
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Agency experience a plus
- 5+ years as a web developer in a professional setting
- Must be US based
Please send resume and at least 3 tech plan samples. We are only considering candidates who US based. iFactory/RDW Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.