Do you like turning strategy and design into finished websites? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of working on a range of projects, and solving technical puzzles quickly? If you are a versatile developer who has a passion for building clean, accessible websites using Drupal, we want to meet you.
This position will involve building websites in Drupal; however, we are open to meeting candidates with strong back-end skills who have never worked in Drupal before.
At iFactory, you will join a team of friendly and talented experts in web design, web development, information architecture, user experience, and strategy. You will work on projects for leading clients in higher education, publishing, non-profit, and healthcare. Some of our developers work in our open office in downtown Boston; some of our developers work out of our office in Maine. We are open to developers working remotely. We have a top-notch project management team, weekly company lunches, excellent benefits, good work-life balance, and a flat organizational model—all of which make it easy to come in and code.
- Work with a functional specification, wireframes, and HTML/CSS/jQuery to create a beautiful, functional website with a user-friendly editor experience on Drupal and possibly other content management systems.
- Communicate with clients and team members about best practices for building efficient, extensible, standards-based websites.
- Version Control (we use git)
- Fluid responsive design
- Accessibility (Section 508, WCAG 2.0)
- Performance optimization
- Web standards
- Sass / Less
- Other CMS Platforms
- Can write clean, organized code
- Ability to explain approaches
- Good sense of technical judgment
- Problem solver
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Agency experience a plus
- 2+ years as a web developer in a professional setting
Please send resume and at least 3 code samples. We are only considering candidates who are available to work on-site occasionally. iFactory/RDW Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.