We are a fun bunch of curious people. We are passionate about the missions of our clients and are always striving to find the best solutions for them.
Our team is one of the best in the business because of this commitment to our clients — and our commitment to each other. If this sounds like a place where you would like to work, come join our team!
At iFactory, you will join a team of talented experts in web design, development and project management. You will work on projects for clients across a variety of industries including publishing, higher education, non-profit, and healthcare.
Producers are responsible for leading cross-functional teams in the execution of client projects from concept to completion, with a focus on managing customer satisfaction, resource planning and overall profitability.
Producers lead client engagements through all aspects of the strategy, design and development lifecycle, following defined methodologies for resource planning, project planning, and scheduling.
- Manage a portfolio of projects with a focus on client satisfaction, schedule, budget, invoicing and functional solutions
- Oversee the development and tracking of project plans
- Set and meet project milestones
- Establish and maintain project communications with client and team
- Maintain and manage project budgets and scope
- Participate in weekly resource planning meetings in order to effectively allocate resources to the project
- Lead teams of 2-7 members
- Manage vendor relationships
- Ensure work quality based on company standards
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Help manage client relationships, expectations, and feedback
- Assist with the creation of project proposals and Statements of Work and ensure alignment of budgets and schedules with project proposals by reviewing proposals authored by sales team and confirming hours
- Document or manage documentation of the project
- Author scope changes
- 2+ years experience as a Project Manager in an interactive agency environment
- Leadership skills
- An understanding of how to create strategic roadmaps to drive successful completion
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An understanding with web-based application project management
- Technical expertise
If this position interests you, please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.