Senior PHP Developer
Do you like getting your hands dirty in a variety of web technologies? Do you enjoy the satisfaction of working on a range of projects, and solving technical puzzles quickly? If you are a versatile developer who has a passion for building clean, accessible websites using popular CMSs, we want to meet you.
At iFactory, you will join a team of friendly and talented experts in web design, development, information architecture, user experience, and strategy. You will work on projects for leading clients in higher education, publishing, non-profit, and healthcare. We have a top-notch project management team, excellent benefits, good work-life balance, and a flat organizational model—all of which make it easy to come in and hit the ground running.
This is a remote hire position, so a stable internet connection is required
- Develop sites leveraging open-source technologies such as Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, Apache Solr
- Integrate data from various back-end web services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Collaborate with iFactory designers, architects, and developers to create great experiences for our clients.
- Communicate with clients and team members about best practices for building efficient, extensible, standards-based websites
- LAMP/LEMP Technology Stack
- Content Management Systems
- Experience with WCAG 2.0/1 AA standards
- Content migration automation
- REST API
- Omni CMS
- Automated testing (Cypress, Nightwatch, Backstop, etc.)
- Other CMS Platforms
- Cloud hosting platforms (Pantheon, Acquia, Platform.sh, etc.)
- Project estimation
- Team player
- Can write clean, organized code
- Ability to explain technical approaches to a non-technical audience
- Good sense of technical judgment
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Agency experience a plus
- 5+ years as a web developer in a professional setting
iFactory/RDW Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.