Strategist & Account Services Manager
The Strategist and Account Manager at iFactory builds strong, profitable, long-term partnerships, manages client expectations, and works to reduce iFactory’s financial risk on each engagement. You will be responsible for leading Discovery activities and crafting digital strategies that help guide the rest of the iFactory team to success.
In order to succeed:
- Clients must see you as highly trusted advisor
- You must be able to find or create new opportunities to add value and generate revenue
- Clients must be satisfied with all work/service they receive from iFactory
- Each internal team member must understand the client’s needs, concerns, and business drivers
- Each internal team member must be positioned to the client as an expert within their field
You will spend your time:
- Immersing yourself in the client’s business and understanding what keeps them up at night
- Making clients feel confident in their choice to partner with iFactory
- Leading Discovery activities (stakeholder interviews, focus groups, presentations, etc.)
- Creating a high-level strategy based on findings, along with proposed success measures
- Negotiating with clients and managing their expectations within scope/budget/schedule realities
- Representing the client’s POV within iFactory to ensure deliverables and communications resonate
- Doing routine client check-ins to ensure they’re satisfied and foster long-term partnership
- Working with VP Account Services to identify/create new revenue opportunities
- Working with project managers to ensure process is followed but is flexibly tailored to suit the client
- Helping the internal team prioritize work in order to be efficient, profitable and successful
- Participating in new business pitches as needed
We can offer you:
- A welcoming team of friendly, smart, collaborative people who want you to succeed.
- Great clients in higher education who want to do good in the world.
- A strong, supportive, and positive workplace culture.
- Excellent benefits and a truly exceptional commitment to work-life balance (built into our operations)
- Be consultative; ask smart questions, listen carefully, and quickly grasp how client organizations tick
- Nimble and able to pivot when things don’t go as planned without getting frazzled
- Exceptional communicator comfortable with one-one-one and presenting to C-level execs
- Own a room without overpowering it
- Facilitate productive group discussions, keep participants engaged and garner useful insights
- Translate complex concepts into plain language for clients
- Present a poised and articulate image
- Possess amazing interpersonal skills – high EQ, personable, genuine, and persuasive (no hard-sell)
- Proactive and flexible while able to have difficult discussions with tact, directness, and strength
- A completed bachelor’s degree
- 5-8+ years of client management experience in a digital agency environment
Interested in the position? We’d love to hear from you! Email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.